Sunday, April 20, 2008

Marriage and Smiles...

I am not usually a "forward" reader (and rarely people send me forwards) but sometimes when my mood is off I try to go through the small list of forwards sitting in my mail box.
Here is one that made me smile the other day:

Toofaani Barish

Aadhi raat

Ramlal, Pizza Hut pe pizza lene aaya

Waiter: Kya aap Married hain?

Ramlal: Kutte! Aisi toofani barish main, kaunsi Maa apne bete ko pizza lene bhejegi?

And here are a few good lines which one of my Friend Kiran Telangi sent along with his marriage card, they are really good and aptly describes "Marriage".

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find
Someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,
We join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it marriage"

Kiran Many congratulations!! and here's wishing this "weirdness" continues throughout your life.

No comments: